AT WHAT AGE CAN MY CHILD START ACTIVATE MARTIAL ARTS?
Our Kids Programs are divided into four (4) groups, catering to different ages and abilities
Kindy Kickers (3-5 yo)
Tigers Martial Arts (5-9 yo)
Junior Uechi-Ryu Karate-Do (9-15 yo)
Junior Muay Thai & Kickboxing (9-15 yo)
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF ACTIVATE MARTIAL ARTS FOR CHILDREN?
Get your kids off the screens and into a worthwhile pass time. We know for some of you this will be no simple task. If you do, we can promise you that the 2-3 hours a week they spend at our school will benefit them in many ways.
Today’s children are faced with many challenges in life from bullying to unhealthy lifestyle. Classes can be a way for parents to expose their children to an invaluable education (both physical and mental) that sets the basis for their personal growth.
We teach so many life lessons to children. Focus, discipline and kid’s fitness are just a few. We strongly believe that activate the martial arts kids program:
- Improve social skills and enhance self-confidence
- Learn a better understanding of goal-setting and achieving
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Learn Self-Defense System
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness and flexibility levels
- Learn how to respect, interact and bond with their training partners
- Learn how to win and lose in a safe environment
- Learn how to stop bullying since the start
- And most importantly, they will learn how to fight, so they never have to fight
Create something great. Claim your $100 Activate Kids voucher today!
As a registered provider for the Active Kids program, you can redeem your voucher with us and let your child develop new skills. Enrol them in a new activity so they can create something great.
For more information regarding the Active Kids program, or to learn more about the more than 40 government savings and rebates to help with your cost of living, visit service.nsw.gov.au.